Friday, October 11, 2013

DIY First Aid Kits For Pets


Last year I needed a new First Aid Kit. I searched several stores and was shocked by the price!  Like with a lot of things...attached to the word "convenience" comes a hefty price tag. Sure, I could have opted for the smaller versions however, I wasn't going to waste my money on a few generic bandages and Q-Tips. I made my own.  In addition to saving over 50%, the one I created was bigger, better and properly stocked to the brim.

The same holds true for Pet First Aid Kits. All pet owners should have one. There are ones you can purchase already assembled and packaged neatly, but they're expensive. You can go down the same route as the "human" First Aid Kits with DIY. It's simple, easy and you'll save some cash while you're at it.

Click here for the DIY Pet Emergency First Aid Kit Checklist.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these additional kits. Actually I already have a set of first aid kits for my pet dog and just found other medical stuff here and it really helps me a lot. Thanks!

    Vets North Somerset

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Pure balance dog food review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick Pest Control provide tailor-made pest control services dependent on your circumstances and budget. Rat Control in Southall

    ReplyDelete