Friday, December 13, 2013

Thank You Sharon For The Kind Words


Did we ever mention how much we enjoy getting feedback? It's true. When folks reach out with kind words, letters of gratitude and to let us know how much their pup enjoyed their time at K9 1-ON-1, it makes our day.

All of us who have had the privilege to have Jessy "work" on our doggy pals, in one form or another,  has got to be excited about her and Keith teaming up.   It is comforting to know that we have this wonderful duo as an option for our pet's welfare. 
 
As shameful to me as it is,  I must admit that my own dog  prefers Jessy over me.  When she states that it is "all about the dog"  she is talking about making my and your dog's  best interest  her priority.  She loves what she does and she is great at it.  The dogs sense it and love her.   I want to be treated professionally;  talked to honestly; and have my concerns treated respectfully.  This is what I have always gotten from Jessy and oh yea, my dog smells great , his coat is sooo soft and he is a happy boy!!!!!    
 
Congratulations Jessy and Keith from a happy  customer and friend!!   
 
~S. Palin~ 


Thank you, Sharon for taking the time to send this in!

1 comment: