Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Sweet Note Of Gratitude That Made Our Day

Lily
 
One of the many things that makes our day is when we receive personal notes from the pet parents. This one we received today from a very special family Keith visited with...

Just thought you would want to know today was the FIRST day I brushed Lily without her attacking me!! She actually enjoyed it. I wish I had a witness because my husband can't believe it, nor can I, and I was the one brushing her...It is like I have a completely different dog.  Since you left, she has been paying with the girls, laying around the house actually being loving and relaxed. Thanks again for helping us and I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday morning.
 
Best Regards,
Lynn W.
 
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to update us!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment